Hatha | Yoga
MY INNER DIALOGUE REFLECTS THE FIRE OF MY SOUL
|Monday||6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday & Thursday||
6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
|Saturday||9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.|
5 Reasons to practice yoga:
- 1. Stress Relief: Yoga reduces the physical effects of stress on the body, by encouraging relaxation, yoga helps to lower the level of the stress hormone cortical. Related benefits include lowering blood pressure and heart rate, digestion, and boosting the immune system.
- 2. Flexibility: Yoga helps to improve flexibility and mobility, increasing range of movement and reducing aches and pains, Many people can’t touch their toes during their first yoga class. Gradually they begin to use the correct muscles.
- 3. Weight management: Yoga can aid weight control efforts by reducing the cortical levels as well as by burning excess calories and reducing stress. Yoga also encourages healthy eating habits and provides a heightened sense of well being and self esteem.
- 4. Cardiovascular Conditioning: Even gentle yoga practices can provide cardiovascular benefits by lowering resting heart rate, increasing endurance and improving oxygen uptake during exercise.
- 5. Inner Peace: The meditative aspects of yoga help many to reach deeper, more spiritual and more satisfying place in their lives. Many who begin to practice for other reasons have reported this to be the key reason that yoga has become an essential part of their lives.